Total Domination Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

t|D L4D2 Server

3 posters

Go down

t|D L4D2 Server Empty t|D L4D2 Server

Post by NEstle Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 pm

I know we already have a thread, but that was more of an announcement...I'm going to copy everything from there into here so its saved in L4D2 Section of our forums:

We have our own L4D2 server now!! Thank you Church for supplying the server for our community.

Server IP: 206.217.135.99:27015

There are a couple ways to connect and use our server, please make sure none of your clanmates are using the server before taking it over. I have found that the second way explained to joining the server is the easiest, and has more success...but just incase, I'm going to show you both ways to connect.

First way to do it:
open up console while in lobby, type "mm_dedicated_force_servers 206.217.135.99:27015", and select "Best Available Dedicated" in the server options. This should work, but I have found that some of the custom maps wouldn't load in right away, but if you're planning to play original/default maps, then this way works fine.

Second way to do it:
I have linked it to our Steam Community Page, so make sure you have joined The Group
Since it is now linked, you can load into a lobby and select "Steam Community Server" in the server options. Once you have set all your settings up, just hit "Start", now there should be a window up with a list of servers, scroll to you find ours "Total Domination L4D2 Server #1".

If either of these do not work for you, let me know and I can see what I can do. Also, if you have suggestions to the server, please respond in here or talk to NEstle/Church/anT. Same goes with maps that you want on our server, respond in here with the link to the download (http://l4dmaps.com for maps!!!), and we will upload it when we can.

Our admin is somewhat limited atm, the Leaders and Donators will have admin. If you find yourself using the server a lot, go ahead and ask NEstle for admin, but you will be on a Probationary period for admin.

Also Don't forget to check out our new Server Page for a list of all our servers with gametracker.com

Thanks again Church.

-NEstle
NEstle
NEstle
Admin
Admin

Rep : 9

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nickhaskeys

Back to top Go down

t|D L4D2 Server Empty Re: t|D L4D2 Server

Post by pyro Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm

oh sweet...now i just need to install l4d2 ><
pyro
pyro
Rookie
Rookie

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SON_THEEVES Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:52 am

^^^ now i just need to win this is the giveaways!!!!
SON_THEEVES
SON_THEEVES
t|D Staff
t|D Staff

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down